As our summer draws to a close, we’d like to acknowledge our hard working maintenance staff. They have put in a tremendous amount of effort this summer. Their hard work has not gone unnoticed.
Thank you 2017 maintenance crew!
That said, we are winding down our summer maintenance season. Here is a list of relevant dates for the next few weeks:
- September 27th – Grave sodding begins for burials completed since the spring sodding.
- October 1st – Headstone trimming concluded for winter season.
- October 1st – Grass watering schedule transitions to an as-needed basis.
- October 7th – Bulk grass mowing transitions to an as-needed basis.
- October 14th – Summer maintenance season officially ends, no watering or mowing will occur after this date.
- November 1st – Winter season opening and closing fees go into effect. Funerals prior to this date may be charged the winter rate if snow is present and/or requires removal.